Sunday, October 17, 2010

Men

Through out my pregnancy my wonderful husband has been amazing and although, at times, a little overwhelmed he has done a great job at being supportive of what I'm experiencing. He is not afraid to admit that at first he was a little taken aback but as time as progressed his excitement has grown. I think he would say that he is still adjusting to the idea of being a dad but I know that some of that is just not knowing what to expect; despite my excitement I am a little weary of the unknown that comes with the first child just as much as he is.

If you know my husband you know that rarely is anything done with out a bit of humor and fun and my pregnancy has been no different. He rarely passes up the opportunity to give me a hard time, crack a joke, or have a laugh at a funny situation. My favorite quotes are as follows:

"Pregnant women creep me out"

"You look like a turtle on it's back"

"You're beginning look like a miniature sumo wrestler"

"I feel like I'm hugging your belly and not you"

*(In response to the babies constant movement while cuddling with me on the couch)
"He was moving so much it was starting to get on my nerves... he was really starting to annoy me"

Can you see why I love him so much? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment