Tuesday, February 22, 2011

One Month

Andrew went for his one month doctors appointment today. I still can't believe he is 5 weeks old; there are days where it doesn't seem that long and other days where it seems much longer. The nostalgia of being a mom has yet to wear off and I've thoroughly enjoyed every minute of it.

With such an easy going little guy it's kind of hard to imagine why I'm still in la-la land when it comes to being a parent. The doctor today could not get over his complacent and laid back attitude. She even commented that she couldn't believe that he didn't seem to agitate easily. He did cry as the nurse was giving him the shot but he had calmed before she finished putting his band-aid on; he did such a good job! She was also pleased with how much he has grown and his over all progress.

My little porker, as I now call him, weighs 10lbs. 4oz. and is 23in. long. Although I wouldn't believe Brandon when he told me he thought he weighed that much but the scale doesn't lie. I shouldn't really be surprised given how much he eats; at one feeding he ate between 8-9oz, had a brutal case of hiccups for it, and was then promptly put in a milk coma for the next 6 hours. He is officially in size 1 diapers and sleeps a from 10PM-2AM and 2:45ish-7AM each night. He's a good eater, a good pee/pooper, and a good sleeper.

We couldn't ask for a sweeter or cuter little guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment