Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Beside Myself

Yet again, I blame Tiko.
Last night Brandon went to bed VERY early while I stayed up to finish a session with Beth Moore that I had missed due to surgery. Since Brandon was already in bed I was trying to be as quite as possible and move around with as little light as possible. I got ready for bed fairly quickly and made my way to bed wrapped up in a blanket. Yes, the blanket is important.

Unbeknownst to me Tiko had laid down at the opening of our bedroom waiting for me to come out of the bathroom. When I walked down our small hall I tripped right over him. He jumped up, surprised, and attempted to get out of my way. His scramble made me to step on him causing me to yell his name. As he scrambled to move out of the way, again, I countered as well and in the end tripped and fell smack down on top of him. Tiko immediately began to freak out and ended up getting tangled up in the blanket.

At this point I was laughing hysterically and had woken Brandon up. Brandon kept asking what was going on but I was laughing too hard to speak. Meanwhile, Tiko was still running around the room trying to get the blanket off of himself.

Had the light been on, I'm sure the scene would have been seen as something out of a movie. Unfortunately it was dark and all Brandon heard was an UMF, TIKO!, Tiko's cries and my laughter.

When I was finally able to stand I grabbed the blanket from Tiko and climbed into bed. Still laughing I tried to explain to Brandon what happened through the giggles. He didn't find it anywhere near as funny as I did. :)

1 comment:

  1. Too funny, wish you had a hidden video camera to have gotten that on tape.... well I guess you wouldn't want a HIDDEN video camera in your BEDROOM!hahah

    ReplyDelete