Thursday, February 19, 2009

"In the beginning God created..."

For those that don't know me, I'm a young married woman who owns her own home and is mother to a the cutest dog there ever was. My anger is usually quick (I'm working on that) and with the spiritual gift of compassion my emotions run deeper than most. I love to laugh and yet at times I would rather sit and divulge into a deep and serious discussion of scripture and religion; I'm usually one extreme or the other and am rarely in between. As most actress' are, I'm good at putting on a front and hiding my true feelings; however, I'm not afraid to tell it like it is and I hate sugar coating it.
I used to write frequently; although, I haven't written in a very long time. Not enough time, no inspiration, fear, there are many reasons as to why I haven't put my feelings into words in years. Today I felt inspired to start a new beginning in many different areas of my life, including my writing. As you journey with me through my mind hang on because this ride will be one you've never had before. It will be filled with many ups, downs, crazy turns, and insane loops because I'm quirky and I like it that way!

1 comment:

  1. Why are you only following my one blog? I have two y'know!

    ReplyDelete